4-ingredient snickers cookies


There's nothing I love more than a recipe that calls for just a few ingredients and minimal kitchen clean-up. There's also nothing I love more than a cookie that's stuffed with ooey-gooey chocolatey chunk goodness.

Enter, these 4-ingredient snickers cookies that I adore ohhhhhh so much.


Have you ever made cake mix cookies before? If you haven't, then you absolutely should be. I can't take credit for this technique as I found it on Pinterest many many years ago, but I have played with the recipe myself more times than I can count, and they remain a staple in my baking routine.

If you have a box of cake mix and a few other kitchen staples, then you can have bakery soft cookies in no time.

Like today. You should make these cookies today.

I had a few snickers bars laying around from a past PMS episode, so i decided to go with that. Don't have snickers? No problem. You can omit them all together for a cakey sugar cookie-like result, or add in whatever chocolate bar that you do have on hand.

I feel like these would be incredible using a cookies & cream bar, and now I'll likely have to try that out this week.

Anyway - let's make some easy AF cookies.


4-ingredient snickers cookies

*yields about 12-15 cookies

you'll need:

- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup oil (canola or vegetable)
- 2 snicker bars

how to:

preheat oven to 350. Mix cake mix, eggs, and oil in a mixing bowl until a dough forms. Cut up your snickers bars and toss them in. Fold it all together until snickers pieces are evenly combined.

Using an ice cream scooper, dollop dough balls onto a lightly greased baking sheet and bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes.

Cookies will appear soft when you remove them from the oven, so allow to cool for at least 5 minutes before transferring them to a plate or they will likely fall apart. 

Rip one open and enjoy! These will last fresh for about 7 days in an airtight container, so they are perfect to make ahead for a party or just to munch on throughout the week. :)